&Follow SJoin OnSugar

Posts for November 7th 2011

Melissa Rosenberg talks about Rob

Posted By Twilightmami ~ Nov 7, 2011 9:36PM

From theFabLife

Earlier this year Rob Pattinson revealed to Vanity Fair that he was adapting a Lillian Hellman story for the big screen. “It’s a secret,” he later told reporters while promoting Water for Elephants, refusing to divulge details about his writing. The actor has long been modest about his other creative talents and intellectual interests, which he often mocks in interviews. “I sound like such a snobby little shit,” he said to VF, after discussing his passion for Japanese films.

We like Rob’s smart side, and have long wondered what was up with his secret screenwriting project. We asked Melissa Rosenberg, writer of all five Twilight movies, what she thought about Rob’s pursuits on the page. Turns out she had no idea she’d been working with an aspiring screenwriter for four years. “Is he really?” she said, after we filled her in. “I wish him luck, it’s tough work.” When asked what advice she would offer Rob, Rosenberg passed along these sage words. “Just understand the craft, understand structure. You can have the talent, but do you have the craft? That’s always the challenge.”

But the former Dexter head writer clearly thinks he can handle it. “He’s certainly been around film and studied film enough,”she said, “that I’m sure he can figure it out.” We definitely agree with Rosenberg’s assessment and hope that Rob takes some time in between acting projects to finish his screenplay. And might we suggest that if he ever produces his work, he cast his lovely life partner Kristen Stewart in the lead role?

From celebuzz

About that sex scene…everyone is blaming Kristen for the almost R rating!
I thought it was Bill [Condon]’s fault! I told [Rob and Kristen] to go for it- and they did! I thought ‘this is fantastic!’ When I saw early cuts I was like don’t you change a thing. They were like well…we have to a little bit.

I mean, can you blame the girl for getting into it?
Seriously! No way.

How have Rob and Kristen evolved from Twilight to Breaking Dawn?
Well the characters have gotten older. It’s a very different story of a high school girl showing up at a high school for the first time as the new girl, and a woman deciding to choose to have a child that might kill her. They are very different themes.

Do you think the fact Rob and Kristen have grown up helped them portray this?
I think this is the best I’ve ever seen them. They show such craft and skill in this, and are so comfortable with each other.

What can you tell us about the fifth? What is everyone going to be talking about this time next year when Breaking Dawn Pt. 2 comes around.

The thing I’m looking forward to is seeing Bella as a vampire. It’s a very different character. The fidgeting, the stuttering, the insecurity, the awkwardness- it’s gone. I’m looking forward to that. I’m also looking forward to seeing vampire sex versus human sex [laughing].

Um, that makes two of us! So what’s the difference?
We’ll see! But I think it’s more aggressive. It’s physical. Even gymnastic!

Speaking of range, when I talked with Rob and Kristen Thursday I brought up the idea of doing a romantic comedy together. Do you think they could pull it off?
You know, honestly they could do anything. I would love to see them in another film together. Comedy is a very different animal, so I don’t know. I’d love to see it though!

via RPLife

More Pics from the Breaking Dawn Convention

Posted By Twilightmami ~ Nov 7, 2011 9:26PM

imagebam.com

Thanks to robkris13 (source)

via

New Cosmopolis Pics

Posted By Twilightmami ~ Nov 7, 2011 8:16PM

imagebam.com

You can download the pdf here

via RPLife

detagged

Rob New Interview with Hitfix

Posted By Twilightmami ~ Nov 7, 2011 8:10PM

via RPLife

More details about the Cosmopolis Footage *Spoilers*

Posted By Twilightmami ~ Nov 7, 2011 7:20PM

0.23 Opening bip: COSMOPOLIS (silver font)
0.28 just the limo parked
0.31 Scene with Sarah and Rob (you can see his forehead at 0.32)
0.33 Inside the limo, Rob was on the right, green screen background
0.34 a shot of NYC by night
0.36 the same Sarah and Rob’s scene, he was biting the sausage and then looks at her (0.38)
0.41 Rob standing, then he was riding in the limo "Don't trust the standard models. Think outside the limits."
0.45 Rob and Kevin standing "I want an haircut." (Rob looked pretty dashing)
0.48 Same restaurant scene - Sarah “Do you need an haircut?” Rob "I need anything you can give me."
0.49/0.50 a living glimpse of the first still that Catherine Cronenberg showed us last May (Sarah and Rob on the back of the cab but his mouth was set in a hard line, not smirking like in the picture)
0.57 If I remember correctly, the scene with Binoche, he had no shirt "It's mine if I buy it."
0.59 Rob and Sarah at night, outside of a building, Rob had his jacket off
1.00 Rob on the back of the limo again
1.04 Rob and Kevin (same scene as 0.45) Rob was looking straight ahead while Kevin talked to him
1.06 Curly hair woman making a call but it looked like she was spying something (later she will be naked with Rob)
1.08 Rob in the limo, talking with a woman (not Sara, not Binoche, not curly hair woman, she was younger with straight brown hair)
1.11 Rob - “I’m scared to death”. Limo is already vandalized
1.12 He was watching something on a monitor
1.14 Rob with his head down, back of the limo, sad/scared face “Dying is the scandle…”
1.16 “He’s out there, and he’s off” I think it was Paul
1.20 “Makes me feel free in a way I’ve never known” You can see Rob’s arm, rummaging through a drawer, gun was in there
1.21 Sarah talking to Rob “Afraid to do what?”
1.24 PATTINSON (same font as opening COSMOPOLIS)
1.28 Kevin beating the crap out of Mathieu, Rob was inside the limo
1.30 DON DELILLO
1.34 Rob having sex in the limo (naked chest, naked back, closed eyes with a woman on top, head slamming to the side of the car)
1.36 Rob sitting on a chair, looking at curly hair woman undress, button of his pants is undone
1.37 CRONENBERG
1.40 Same sex scene as 1.36 but Rob looking at curly hair woman who is playing with his tie
1.47 Rob with a psychotic face, facing someone
1.50 exterior scene, Rob without jacket, gun in his hand
1.51 GADON
1.53-57 a bunch of cuts: vandalized limo, rob on the restaurant, kevin watching, rob pointing a gun
2.00 they’re passing by the riot
2.04 Rob surrounded by books
2.06 Kevin worried about Rob’s safety, he was at a table, Rob standing
2.09 Kevin opens fire, Mathieu attacks Rob
2.12 some sort of night club with girls dancing on poles, Rob watching
2.13 GIAMATTI
2.17 “Is there something I don’t know?” Rob was asking Kevin
2.19 Kevin forces a door to open
2.22 Another bit of a sex scene in the limo, Rob without shirt
2.25 NYC on the back
2.26 An alley, Mathiew was there
2.31-34 jump cuts – Rob in the limo, parking lot, vandalized limo, Rob was in a kind of an abandoned storage, someone opens fire
2.35 DURAND
2.39 Rob again in the limo
2.41 Giamatti and Rob talking in the vandalized limo
2.43 12.12.12

thanks to @3cheers4tyranny I Via

Rob's Interview with Parede

Posted By Twilightmami ~ Nov 7, 2011 6:57PM

On Edward's sex appeal.
"I don’t think I’ve ever seen a vampire movie where I think the vampires are attractive. OK, girls are sometimes kind of sexy, but guys end up looking worse than they do in their real life with the pale make-up and the fangs. I’ve watched True Blood and all those guys are great looking, but you put vampire make-up on them and they look less handsome on the show than they do in reality."

On his steamy scenes with Kristen Stewart.
"I think the more comfortable you are with each other, the harder it gets to do any kind of really intense relationship scene. You’re kind of thinking, 'I don’t want to embarrass myself in front of this person,' 'I know what she’s thinking now,' so it becomes ridiculous after awhile. Watching other people have sex is never going to be that spectacular anyway. It’s a strange thing when there’s so much hype about it. You are like, 'God, I hope this lives up to it.' The toughest part was avoiding an R-rating. It’s funny when people talk about the sex scenes in the book because there are no sex scenes in the book. Go back and read. They always fade to black."

It's not as romantic as it looks.
"We show romance in the bedroom and also in a nice ocean setting. It was impossible in the waves. We were trying to kiss each other and we misjudged the strength of the tide and so it was absolutely one of the most difficult things I’ve ever had to do in my life. There were big waves and Kristen and I were standing on boxes tied down to the shore. God, it was absolutely impossible. One thing I have to say, we shot those scenes in the Caribbean, so the water was warm."

On his impressive six-pack.
"There are so many descriptions in the book of Edward’s statuesque body — it’s all made of marble, blah blah blah. I managed to get through the entire series without taking my shirt off the whole time. I was like, ‘Nah, I’m not taking it off ever, and I’m not working out!’ Then, when we did Breaking Dawn, I thought, ‘It’s the last one, I might as well.’ So I kind of worked out to bulk up a little for those scenes with my shirt off. I stopped literally the day afterwards. I find it very boring to work out."

The spotlight wasn't on him during the big wedding scene.
"The majority of guys who are getting married would have the same experience that I did, which is that you’re just standing there waiting at the altar. It’s not about you at all. Kristen has to do all the heavy lifting. She’s having to go through everything walking down the aisle, and I’m just standing there, ‘You look really good! Let’s get married! Cool!’ It was quite simple for me."

When it comes to love and marriage, just call him old-fashioned.
"I guess I must be because everyone is always telling me that Edward is kind of old-fashioned, but I always see him as fairly normal. I mean, he just knows what he wants. He’s in love with someone and he just likes the idea of getting married to them. I guess I kind of agree with that."

On becoming a daddy.
"Nobody really knows how to be a father, there’s no way to prepare for it. But it’s quite easy to play in a film when you are holding a baby. The little person is crying in your arms and you end up being very careful. When you portraying a father, you can kind of avoid all the annoying parts of having a kid because there’s someone else to take care of it."

On Twilight coming to an end.
"The one time we filmed in nice weather was literally the last day of production. Kristen and I were on the beach and just making out all night. That’s not too bad. It was just the two of us and it was really nice. Everybody stayed to watch the sunrise, which was really beautiful. It was a nice ending."

As for the future.
"I feel like I’ve kind of been in a whirlwind for so long, even though I’ve done other movies in between. Whenever you promote something, they always want you to talk about Twilight, so it’s kind of constant. I am living a life which I didn’t really know existed. You can kind of delay being an adult for quite a while."

Parade I via

Melissa Rosenberg talks about Breaking Dawn Part 1 & 2 and Robert Pattinson

Posted By Twilightmami ~ Nov 7, 2011 6:25PM

Congrats! Breaking Dawn is our favorite film yet. Everyone is talking about the wedding, the honeymoon, and the birthing scene. Which of the big three did you feel the most pressure to bring to the big screen?
Certainly the wedding. A little bit the honeymoon. Really, the three main things are the wedding, the sex, and the birthing. Those are the big three. You deliver those or you go run screaming.

Are you nervous about the fans reaction to one in particular?
Honestly, I feel like those really delivered. Those are pretty satisfying scenes. I was satisfied by them! You’ll be shocked at all the things they can be disappointed by, and they will be: [laughing] Edward didn’t wear a tan shirt and in the book, he clearly had a tan shirt. I appreciate their passion though. It’s so much fun!

About that sex scene…everyone is blaming Kristen for the almost R rating!
I thought it was Bill [Condon]’s fault! I told [Rob and Kristen] to go for it- and they did! I thought ‘this is fantastic!’ When I saw early cuts I was like don’t you change a thing. They were like well…we have to a little bit.

This franchise has allowed you to work with many great directors. What is something different Bill Condon brought to the table?
Changing directors isn’t too new for me coming from television, but Bill- an academy award winning screenwriter himself- we speak the same language. I think first and foremost he’s a storyteller. He understands character, and theme, and emotional complexity. That’s what he thrives on, that’s what he loves! That’s why he was almost more interested in the fourth movie than the fifth, and I was more interested in the fifth than the fourth. I was like, ‘I want to see all the action!’ He was like ‘I want to see the really dark character story.’ So he really pushed me deeper with every draft.

Um, that makes two of us! So what’s the difference?
We’ll see! But I think it’s more aggressive. It’s physical. Even gymnastic!

Read more over at Celebuzz I Via

Rob and Kristen Interview with CNN

Posted By Twilightmami ~ Nov 7, 2011 6:02PM

While Robert Pattinson is suggesting that he and his co-star Kristen Stewart may be kinda/sorta married after shooting a scene in "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn," Stewart herself is more tight-lipped.

"I'm pretty sure...there was a real priest doing it and he had, kind of, I don't know, he had kind of a short term memory lapse or something and kept forgetting the characters' names," Pattinson, 25, told CNN on Friday. "[He] kind of mixed them up with our real names and I kind of said as a joke, [we're] probably married. I don't really know what the technicalities are of how to actually get married, but I just assumed it may be true in some world."

True or not, Stewart, 21, isn't spilling about a wedding - she won't even talk about her rumored relationship with Pattinson.

"It's funny, I can't hold water," the actress explained to CNN of why she stays so quiet about her off-screen relationship with Rob. "Seriously, I am the most divulging - I'd say everything. You really only want to talk to people about stuff like that [who] know you and really genuinely care."

And then, she adds, there's the feeling like "you're selling something and even if that's not true, for whatever weirdo reason in my head that's how I interpret it. I don't want to give into it."

Read full article at the CNN

via

More New Pics from the Hamilton Behind the Camera Awards

Posted By Twilightmami ~ Nov 7, 2011 1:48PM

source i via

New Pictures from the LA Press Conference

Posted By Twilightmami ~ Nov 7, 2011 1:48PM

HQ Thanks to Pattinsonlife

MQ Thanks to @shesgothemoves

via RPLife

CONTACT US

Send us your tips, suggestions, opinion about the blog, photos or anything you want  on dreamsofrobert@gmail.com . If you have any questions you can also contact us there.

Dreams of Robert